Business Development Professional Industrial SolvTrue™
JOIN OUR TEAM!
» back to careers
- Manage the entire sales cycle from mining a potential client to securing a deal
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Create & execute detailed business plans to reach quotas and goals
- Track customer funnel in CRM
- Maintain regular contact with CBG clients to understand & meet their needs
- Respond to and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction
- Negotiate terms & agreements
- Travel to customer locations & industry events
- Maintain records of sales & performance data
- Ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of the sales cycle and customer service
- Develop plans & strategies with measurable results
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients emphasizing our cost saving programs
- Knowledge of market research, sales & negotiating principles
- Excellent written & verbal communication with strong presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Knowledge of CRM software, NetSuite preferred but not required
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
Provided for Success
- Access to proprietary CRM, NetSuite
- Sales & account management tools
- Training on all products & services
- Support from Sales Director & head office
Compensation, Commission & Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life insurance, 401K & matching
- Summer hours & paid time off
- Remote availability for some roles
Candidates must pass background screening.
CBG Biotech, a leading manufacturer of solvent recovery equipment, is looking for a results-driven Business Development Professional to mine opportunities, close business and manage customer relationships. This role will be responsible for the expansion and maintenance of our SolvTrue™ customer base.
CBG offers both fractional and simple production distillation systems for recycling and reusing solvents in industrial applications including parts washing and degreasing, composites, painting, SLA 3D printing and printing. Our recyclers are compatible with common industrial solvents including Acetone, Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), Dipropylene Glycol (DPM), Methylene Chloride, Trans-1,2-dichloroethylene Blends, Trichloroethylene, Perchloroethylene, Vertrel™ Series, Novec™ Series, n-propyl Bromide and more.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL, INDUSTRIAL - SOLVTRUE™
" in the subject line.