Business Development Medical Professional
CBG Biotech, a leading manufacturer of solvent recovery equipment, is looking for a results-driven Business Development Professional to mine opportunities, close business and manage customer relationships. This role will be responsible for the expansion and maintenance of our PathTrue™ customer base.
CBG’s fractional distillation recycling systems enable pathology, histology, cytology, veterinary, dermatological, chemistry and research laboratories to recycle and reuse solvents including xylene, alcohol, acetone, xylene substitutes, formalin and Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA).
Our PathTrue™ laboratory solvent recyclers improve operational and laboratory processes through reduction of solvent waste and disposal costs, while enabling you to maintain an efficient and sustainable operation without compromising quality or safety.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from mining a potential client to securing a deal
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Create & execute detailed business plans to reach quotas and goals
- Track customer funnel in CRM
- Maintain regular contact with CBG clients to understand & meet their needs
- Respond to and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction
- Negotiate terms & agreements
- Travel to customer locations & industry events
- Maintain records of sales & performance data
- Ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of the sales cycle and customer service
- Develop plans & strategies with measurable results
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients emphasizing our cost saving programs
• Knowledge of market research, sales & negotiating principles
• Excellent written & verbal communication with strong presentation skills
- Strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Knowledge of CRM software, NetSuite preferred but not required
- BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
Provided for Success
- Access to proprietary CRM, NetSuite
- Sales & account management tools
- Training on all products & services
- Support from Sales Director & head office
Compensation, Commission & Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life insurance, 401K & matching
- Summer hours & paid time off
- Remote availability for some roles
Candidates must pass background screening.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Business Development Medical Professional" in the subject line.