FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
CONTRIBUTE TO SUSTAINABILITY IN THE MEDICAL FIELDS
» back to careers
- Work cooperatively with CBG’s Technical Services team to meet customer expectations and goals
- Promote positive work environment through open communication and collaboration
- Perform installation, maintenance and/or repair of CBG recycling units at customer site
- Accurately document service data, photos and action tickets into CBG’s Tech Service database
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Identify training opportunities to pursue with CBG’s Technical Services and Production associates
- Identify and relay new product opportunities to CBG Product Development team.
- Provide technical assistance to customers during regularly scheduled office weeks.
- Proficiency with electrical circuitry and wiring
- General knowledge of electronics and programming
- General knowledge of plumbing
- Competency with hand tools and meters
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer services skills
- Solid computer skills using Microsoft and CRM software
- 3+ years experience in a field service technician role (preferred)
- Travel 50-75% domestic
- Valid Ohio driver license and clean driving record
CBG Biotech manufacturers solvent recycling equipment at our Solon, Ohio facility. Since 1995, we’ve partnered with laboratories, universities and industrial sites to help our customers save money, become eco-friendly, sustainable and increase efficiency. We are adding exciting products to our portfolio and are hiring new employees to facilitate our growth. Visit www.cbgbiotech.com to learn more about our company!
CBG is looking for a results-driven Field Service Technician to install, service and repair CBG’s recyclers at North America customer locations. You’ll aid our mission by driving a positive service experience during each customer service call.
We offer Competitive Wages, Paid Time Off, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurances, Summer Hours and 401K match.
All candidates must pass drug and background screening.