JOIN OUR TEAM!
» back to careers
- Apply knowledge of electronics and controls, power distribution; designs and evaluate electrical systems to enable safe and efficient operation of CBG’s solvent recycling equipment.
- Apply knowledge of electricity, electronics and controls, designs and evaluates electrical systems to support new product introductions.
- Performs manufacturing, wiring, cabling, programming, drawings, etc. as required during the development phase of new products.
- Develops processes, procedures, documentation and drawings for Manufacturing.
- Develops test methods, properties and specifications for in-process and finished products.
- Recommends and develops new products by studying customer and market trends and requirements.
- Supports and interacts with CBG customers and team members by providing pertinent troubleshooting, field work, technical and application information.
- Performs periodic training to Manufacturing and technical team members on drawings, wiring, improvement and related good manufacturing practices.
- Establishes and enforces good engineering practices for change management, documentation, new product introduction, product design, project management and continuous improvement.
- Maintains product and company reputation through compliance with federal and state regulations as well as certifying bodies.
- Works independently to accomplish individual, department and company objectives
- Contributes to team achievement by supplying and accomplishing company objectives.
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited school
- Knowledge and experience with UL2208, UL61010, NEC505 hazardous location compliance (C1D1) CSA and CE
- Knowledge and experience with industrial enclosures, motor controls and low voltage power distribution.
- Knowledge and experience with development of controls system design: pressure, temperature and motion
- Knowledge and experience with wiring, cabling and programming
- Proficiency in Solidworks, AutoCAD, 3D, Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-3 years of experience minimum
- We offer competitive salary, Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Disability insurances and 401K match
- All candidates must pass drug and background screening.
- CBG does not support sponsorship for any applicant that requires an employment visa (i.e. H-1B) to work lawfully in the US.
- Relocation is not offered; local candidates only.
CBG Biotech manufactures solvent recycling equipment at our Solon, Ohio facility. Since 1995, we’ve partnered with laboratories, universities and industrial sites to help our customers save money, meet sustainability objectives and increase efficiency. We are adding new, exciting products to our portfolio and are recruiting team members to help facilitate our growth. Visit www.cbgbiotech.com to learn more about our company!
Our people are our greatest asset and create the successful, exciting environment that makes CBG Biotech a great place to work! We offer opportunity for advancement, strong earnings potential and a competitive benefits package.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Electrical Engineer" in the subject line.