Medical Business Development Representative
JOIN OUR TEAM!
» back to careers
- Manage the entire sales cycle from mining a potential client to securing a deal
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Create and execute detailed business plans to reach quotas and goals
- Track customer funnel in CRM
- Unearth new opportunities through networking and develop into long-term relationships
- Maintain regular contact with CBG clients to understand and meet their needs
- Respond to and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction
- Negotiate terms and agreements
- Travel to customer locations
- Attend trade shows
- Keep records of sales and performance data
- Proven experience as a sales professional
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Organization and time-management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Degree in business administration, sales or marketing.
Enjoy Competitive Wages, Paid Time Off, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Summer Hours and 401K matching. All candidates must pass drug and background screening.
CBG Biotech manufacturers solvent recycling equipment at our Solon, Ohio facility. Since 1995, we’ve partnered with laboratories, universities and industrial sites to help our customers save money, become eco-friendly, sustainable and increase efficiency. We are adding exciting products to our portfolio and are hiring to facilitate our growth. Please visit cbgbiotech.com to learn more!
CBG Biotech is looking for a results-driven Business Development Professional to mine opportunities, close business and manage customer relationships. This role will be directly responsible for the expansion, support and maintenance of our PathTrue™ customer base. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of the sales cycle and customer service.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Electrical Engineer" in the subject line.