CBG Biotech manufacturers solvent recycling equipment at our Solon, Ohio facility. Since 1995, we’ve partnered with laboratories, universities and industrial sites to help our customers save money, become eco-friendly and increase efficiency.
- Apply knowledge and theory of electronics and controls, power distribution to designs/practical applications while evaluating electrical systems to enable safe and efficient operation of CBG’s solvent recycling equipment.
- Apply knowledge of electricity, electronics and controls, designs and evaluates electrical systems to support new products and existing products
- Performs manufacturing, wiring, cabling, programming, drawings, etc. as required during the development phase of new products.
- Develops processes, procedures, documentation and drawings for Manufacturing.
- Develops test methods, properties and specifications for in-process and finished products.
- Recommends and develops new products by studying customer and market trends and requirements.
- Supports and interacts with CBG customers and team members by providing pertinent troubleshooting, field work, technical and application information.
- Performs periodic training to Manufacturing and technical team members on drawings, wiring, improvement and related good manufacturing practices.
- Establishes and enforces good engineering practices for change management, documentation, new product introduction, product design, project management and continuous improvement.
- Maintains product and company reputation through compliance with federal and state regulations as well as certifying bodies.
- Works independently to accomplish individual, department and company objectives
- Contributes to team achievement by supplying and accomplishing company objectives.
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited school
- Knowledge and experience with industrial enclosures, motor controls and low voltage power distribution.
- Knowledge and experience with development of controls system design: pressure, temperature and motion
- Knowledge and experience with wiring, cabling and programming
- Proficiency in Solidworks, AutoCAD, 3D, Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-3 years of experience minimum
- Knowledge and experience with UL2208, UL61010, NEC505 hazardous location compliance (C1D1) CSA and CE (preferred)
CBG offers competitive salary, paid time off, Medical/Dental Insurances, and 401K.
Candidates must pass a background check and drug screen.
CBG does not support sponsorship for any applicant that requires an employment visa (i.e. H-1B) to work lawfully in the US.
Relocation is not offered.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume to email@example.com with "Electrical Engineer" in the subject line.