Inventory Control/Assembly Associate
CBG Biotech manufacturers solvent recycling equipment at our Solon, Ohio facility. Since 1995, we’ve partnered with laboratories, universities and industrial sites to help our customers save money, become eco-friendly and increase efficiency.
We are currently recruiting for a fulltime Inventory Control/Assembly Associate in our Production Department.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and adhere to CBG’s Core Stated Values during job performance and when affiliated with CBG Biotech.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times and through every stage of the customer journey
- Work cooperatively with CBG’s associates to meet customer expectations and goals
- Receive incoming materials and compare information on packing slip with CBG Purchase Order to verify accuracy and quality of items received
- Accurately receive, issue, build assemblies and process chemical fills utilizing CBG’s inventory management system /ERP
- Label/barcode deliveries and place materials in their designated locations; update barcode locations in ERP system.
- Pull inventory for order prep, pre-fabrication and staging of job orders.
- Following blueprints, schematics and direction from management, assemble, wire and manufacture CBG recycling units with consistent speed, accuracy and quality
- Following blueprints, schematics and direction from management, construct and wire CBG parts/assemblies with consistent speed, accuracy and quality
- Complete paperwork and electronic input to clearly, accurately reflect the manufacturing actions performed
- Operate/achieve high level of proficiency with hand tools, machinery and equipment correctly and safely; maintain it with care
- Pull materials for Supply Orders: package boxes, palletize as required and place orders in Shipping
- Perform cycle counts of physical inventory
- Mix, weigh and package chemical compounds as scheduled/assigned to meet customer requirements
- Perform general maintenance and cleaning of warehouse and equipment.
- Participate in cross training as may be required within the general scope of the job
- Undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job
- Inventory Control: 60%
- Manufacturing/Chemical Processing: 30 %
- Other Duties: 10 %
- 3-5 years Receiving, Inventory Control experience
- Computer experience (i.e., Fed Ex, UPS, barcoding and other shipping programs, etc.)
- Proficiency with power tools, forklift, hand tools and crating/woodworking
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift 50 pounds
CBG offers competitive salary, Life, Health, Vision, Dental and Disability insurances, Summer hours, potential for growth and many other benefits!
Please note, candidates must pass background screen and drug test.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume to email@example.com with "Inventory Control/Assembly Associate" in the subject line.