CBG Biotech manufacturers solvent recycling equipment at our Solon, Ohio facility. Since 1995, we’ve partnered with laboratories, universities and industrial sites to help our customers save money, become eco-friendly and increase efficiency.
We are currently recruiting for a fulltime Shipping/Receiving Specialist in our Warehouse Department.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and adhere to CBG’s Core Stated Values during job performance and any time affiliated with CBG Biotech.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times and through every stage of the customer journey
- Work cooperatively with CBG’s associates to meet customer expectations and goals
- Collaborate and communicate with CBG Customer Service Representatives, Purchasing associates, Warehouse associates and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products
- Oversee the packaging and outbound shipments of CBG products, materials, and supplies
- Process documentation and/or electronic transactions to ship products, materials and supplies from CBG’s facility(ies)
- Negotiate rates and performance expectations with freight carriers
- Safely and efficiently operate power tools, forklift, hand tools, chain fall hoist
- Unload and unpack inbound deliveries; dispose of packaging debris
- Process documentation and/or electronic transactions to receive products, materials and supplies into CBG’s inventory system
- Maintain training on operation of warehouse equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jack, bander, etc.
- Maintain regulatory certifications to enable paperwork completion and shipment of hazardous/dangerous materials
- Provide support for Inventory, Warehouse and Chemical Processing Room departments
- Undertake such other duties as may be required within the general scope of the job
- Shipping/Receiving Duties: 60%
- Warehouse Duties: 25%
- Other Duties: 15%
- 3-5 years Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse experience
- Computer experience (i.e., Fed Ex, UPS, DHL programs, etc.)
- Proficiency with power tools, forklift, hand tools and crating/woodworking
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift 50 pounds
CBG offers competitive salary, Life, Health, Vision, Dental and Disability insurances, Summer hours, potential for growth and many other benefits!
Please note, candidates must pass background screen and drug test.
Candidates interested in this position should send their resume to email@example.com with "Shipping/Receiving Specialist" in the subject line.